Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Further explanation of the shut down.

Hi friends, I'm blogging from bed after a day in the hospital yesterday. Kinda drugged up, so please forgive any typos.

I'm not sure what exactly happened. I had just got home from the post office (all shipments are up to date, no worries on that.) and I just started going blind. I thought I was having a brain aneurism. I called an ambulance and the rest of the day is sort of a blur, but it looks like I had a seizure of some sort- possibly caused by quitting a 15-year smoking habit, of all things. Ya try to do something good for yourself and ya land in the hospital. Pfff.

Anyhow, I texted Kim from the ER and had her shut down the shop. Thank goodness we're a 2-person shop! We'll be on vacation mode for a while until I'm certain I can depend on my health enough to know I can run the shop smoothly.

We do have 2 custom orders left in progress. Dani and Heather, I haven't forgotten about ya! I understand it might be creepy to see a shop you're waiting for an order from suddenly shut down, but I promise you'll both get your goods one way or another. I will contact you each soon.

Thanks in advance for the understanding, and I'll do my best to keep in touch as best i can during my downtime.

XOXO,
Jenna

7 comments:

  1. Goodness, what a frightening experience for you! I'm glad you acted swiftly. I'm hoping for a quick recovery and smooth sailing moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I'm already getting antsy. I'm not a good bed-rester.

      Delete
  2. Just saw the announcement in your shop and came straight over here! Yikes! what a scary thing!! Sending get-well wishes your way. Take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing well Please don't worry about the earrings. If I get them in time that's great but if not they are a lovely pair of earrings that I will wear another time. Your health is way more important. Please take care, and I hope you feel better soon.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is super sweet but I really, really want you to have some fab fishies to go with that gorgeous dress. Plus, I suck at staying in bed when I'm supposed to. So, I'm pretty sure you'll get your earrings on time :P

      Delete
  4. Holy smokes! I hope you're feeling better! how scary! take it easy for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for keeping up updated on what's going on. I hope whatever it is passes and you're back up to speed soon! Prayers headed your way!

    ReplyDelete