Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fish Wife

My work table, well a quarter of it!
Have several things on my work table so far. I love making these little creepy dolls, each one I play with , talk to, and create a little story for. It makes me giggle to myself cause if anyone saw what i was doing they would probably back away slowly as to not disturb the lady sewing tiny clothes for creepy dolls shes made. I look forward to this weekend. It will be fun filled with sun, surf and art.
Still a work in progress, creating her arms and waiting for her paint to dry!
Going to stop poking at her now. Each section in her abdominal area is movable, so you can adjust her to be leaning more forward or behind /sideways. I love her copper red color too!
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." - Invictus, by William Ernest Henley
The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you... Hope you all have an awesome weekend too! <3 Hope you all have an awesome weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. Y u no post pods?
    I'm pretty sure we'd both be locked up if mental health professionals observed us in out creating modes. Sometimes I imitate Julia Child and pretend I'm "cooking" with my clay.
    There are some very Brian Froud-ish looking aspects of that first photo. And I love the finish on the lady's dress. Looks like ceramic glazes.

    ReplyDelete