Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday, Protesty

Happy Wednesday, fellow bead lovers. I've been in mega-making-stuff mode for 2 days, working on things for challenges and custom orders. I had been dying to get a nice chunk of uninterrupted studio time, and I found the secret to doing so. It's real simple. All you have to do is use this fantastic little magical word called, "no".

"Hey do you want to come with me to--?"
"NO!"
"Would you do me a favor and...?"
"NO!"
"I'm bleeding! Would you take me to the hosp--"
"NO!"

Works like a charm.

It's been in the high 80's to mid 90's here for the last week, so I've been listening to my hot weather playlist. Thanks to Lorelei, I've figured out how to share said playlist with you. Pick a song and enjoy while you scroll (really, really slowly?) through the BTW pics.




Check out other bead tables at the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr group.

Please take note that the shop will be closed tomorrow as part of Protesty. However, when we come back, I'll be marking down the entire line of Spring Picnic beads and holding a store-wide Mother's Day Sale (and yes, that includes an additional discount on previously marked down items!) So, be sure to visit us on Friday.

Question time!

How's your hump day going?
Are you taking part in Protesty?
Are you having hot weather where you live, too? If not, can I come visit you?


No comments:

Post a Comment