Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh, those Summer nights.

I'm blogging twice in a day. It's crazy.

First, I want to show off this gorgeous treasury we were featured in today.


'Warm Summer Breezes Are Around the Corner' by wondrousstrange



Angel & Demon - Mixed Media ...
$62.00

Vintage Leather Pouch Button...
$6.50

Medicine Woman - amulet neck...
$250.00

Ancient Gothic Cross earring...
$24.00

Vintage Letters Cut and Encl...
$38.00

Gold Bowl Earrings
$200.00

Assemblage - Sacred
$45.00

Postcard -Make.Believe. by M...
$2.00

Vintage lemon drops (vintage...
$23.00

Set of 5 antique metal plate...
$10.00

20 Lime green flower handmad...
$16.50

Couture Ring, Over The Top, ...
$59.99

Yellow Pear
$4.00

yellow water lily bead , han...
$24.00

Sterling Silver vermeil earr...
$18.00

Treasure Shadow Box Pendant ...
$40.00

All those warm, natural colors make me crave summer nights and bonfires real real bad. I'm honored that my treasure shadow box got included in this mix with such awesome artists. Aren't those antique metal plate pieces super cool? Well, they're mine now. I bought them, along with some other things that I'd left sitting in the cart for days. Then I had buyer's remorse, because I also did a big Michael's haul today and those 17 yard sales yesterday.

To quell my remorse, I'm making a deal with myself, and you guys (gals).

Every day for the rest of the month I'm going to:
1. Make one new item.
2. List that new item.
3. List at least one other item from my cache of finished but unlisted stuff.
4. Show off my 2+ new listings here.

5. Not buy any new supplies.

I officially permit you to give me hell if I fall short of this goal.



2 comments:

  1. O ha! "Not buy any new supplies."

    I dare ya!

    I double dog dare ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on, Roberta! My wallet is sealed.

    ReplyDelete