Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Treasure Box Pendants, and a sneaky peek.

Here I am blogging right before midnight again with my daily stuff.

Today I listed 2 more of my Treasure Box pendant necklaces.

Grow Wild
The box itself and the lotus pod pendant are my polymer work and the leaves are glass.

Gold Star













On this one I think I like the side focal even more than the treasure box itself. I embedded a pair of gold star earrings into polymer I'd shaped into a star and then carved designs into it after it was cured. I didn't mention it in the listing, but this one's kind of inspired by the Rachel Berry character in Glee. She's not my favorite, but she does have an inspiring amount of ambition and drive. I need to channel some of that drive to get myself through this 15-day list-o-rama challenge. It's harder than I thought it would be.

Lastly, here are a few shots of a piece in progress that I will hopefully be finished with tomorrow.


I've got my keyboard in my lap right now because there's no room on my desk for it with all the beads strewn about. Time to get back to beading.


4 comments:

  1. ooh, did you get fanci's tute on the no-solder bezels too? i haven't tried it yet (i'm currently in the process of moving my workspace) but can't wait till i can get my tins out to play! i'm excited to see how your finished piece turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love the way these can change a look from simple to simply special! I adore that last collage. What a great lot of colors and textures! It would be fun to be a fly on the wall of your studio, Miss Jenna!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treasure box necklaces are SUPER inspiring. You said you did them with PC?! I'm guessing you made a wood-grain cane, because I would swear those are really wood. VERY COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket..."
    I love that star necklace. It felt great on too

    ReplyDelete